Students must be admitted to TGS before they can be enrolled in the MS Program in Neurobiology.. The Departmental application deadline is March 1.
- Statement of Purpose (should include research interests, methodologies, and world area interests)
- Unofficial Transcripts (from all universities attended)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (for international students only)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample
- Curriculum Vita (desirable but not required, submitted with your Online Application)
- [Optional] Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or MCAT scores
For additional details about the application process, read the Application Procedure.