This website is under construction please follow this link for an updated version: Northwestern University Neuro Club
- Campus Outreach: hosts events with other student groups and the general student body as a whole to demonstrate the importance of Neuroscience. These events will take place in a variety of ways, including firesides and informal meetings.
- Curriculum Committee: works with administrators of Northwestern University as a student voice in the formation of an undergraduate Neuroscience major.
- Journal Committee: meets monthly to discuss papers relevant to members’ interests or neuroscience in popular culture.
- Speaker Committee: brings in (at least one) speaker from the field of Neuroscience per quarter.
- Public Relations Committee: publicizes club events and helps recruit committed members who are willing to contribute to the organization.
Neuro Club is open to any student who wishes to join.
President - Alec Friswold
Responsible for general management of both the Executive board and the Neuro Club
Senior Neuroscience Major
Organizes neuroscience-based service events for the Chicago-area community.
Junior neuroscience major from Warren, New Jersey.
Treasurer -Anjan Ghosh
Handles NUNC SOFO account and plans fundraisers
Senior neuroscience major from Chicago, Illinois
Public Relaintions Chair -Alec Friswold
Manages website, publicizes events and helps with recruiting new members.
Senior neuroscience major from Eden Prairie, MN
Campus Outreach Chair - Miki Litt
Responsible for correspondence with other student groups on campus to plan cooperative events
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences Department of Neurobiology
- School of Communication Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Center for Student Involvement
Catherine Woolley, PhD
William Deering Professor, Department of Neurobiology
O: Pancoe 2-407
Jason Sanchez, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
O: Frances Searle Building
2240 Campus Drive, Room 2-254
P: 847-491-4648Back to top